My sole purpose as Trainer/Owner of The Get Fit Nation is to motivate and encourage clients to safely and effectively reach their fitness and lifestyle goals.
My vision is to inspire and empower people to Get Fit and Get Results while helping them maintain a life of health and fitness.
- I love what I do and I am 100% committed to meeting the needs of each individual client
- 12 years Personal Training Experience
- 5 years Physical Therapy Tech
- Personal Trainer for the The Dallas SidekicksDance Team 2013-2014
- Personal Trainer for the Texas Legends Dance Team 2009-2010
- Former High School and College Athlete
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology with a Minor in Biology, University of North Texas 2005
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Corrective Exercise Specialist
- National Council on Strength and Fitness
- Biomechanics of Resistance Training
- Power Plate Vibration Training, Level 1 and 2 Certification